PXW-FS7 Mark 1 Kit
PXW-FS7 Mark 1 Kit
- Super35mm Exmor sensor
- E-Mount lens mount
- XAVC-I 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 4096 x 2160 pixels
- 500/600Mbps, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC
- Super SlowMotion FullHD 180Fps
Dit product leasen?
Al vanaf €73,98 per maand kan dit product
geleased worden bij AVNed.
High mobility professional camera with continuous Super Slow Motion capabilities and α Mount lens system compatible with wide variety of E-Mount lenses
PXW-FS7 XDCAM camera has an ergonomic grip design for easy handling and operability, making it ideal for one-man operation in situations where the extraordinary flexibility of its α Mount lens system and compatible interchangeable lenses can be used to maximum advantage. The PXW-FS7 features a 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor and support for shooting in 4K 50p or Full HD at high frame rates up to 180 fps (frames per second). Selectable recording formats include XAVC, which supports 4K 50p, Full HD 50p even in 4:2:2 10-bit recording, as well as the common MPEG-2 HD 422 format used by many broadcast stations around the world. Attach an optional Extension Unit (XDCA-FS7) to open up the possibilities of multi-camera shooting and ProRes 422 encoding**. Connect an HXR-IFR5 interface and AXS-R5 recorder to support parallel recording and 4K/2K RAW recordings up to 240fps in 2K.
Lightweight ergonomic design and low power consumption ideal for one-man operation and lower investment costs.
The PXW-FS7 has a host of ergonomic design features including a grip design for easy handling and operability, and adjustable arm section.
High-sensitivity 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor supports 4K motion-picture shooting.
The PXW-FS7 supports internal recording at 4K resolution as well as a wide range of frame rates 59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 25P and 23.98P), and provides outstanding sensitivity of ISO2000 and the dynamic range of 14-stops.
Super Slow Motion continuous recordings
The PXW-FS7 offers continuous recording in Full HD image quality and a frame rate of up to 180 fps on internal XQD media. Using external RAW recorder images can be captured in 2K up to 240fp.
α Mount System for a wide selection of E-Mount and A-Mount lenses
The PXW-FS7 incorporates the α Mount System with an E-mount lens mount, ideal for the SELP28135G 35mm full frame powered zoom lens. The use of A-mount lenses via the LA-EA4 lens adaptor.
Key features of the PXW-FS7
● Sony’s Super 35 Exmor CMOS Sensor
● Native E-Mount Lens attachment
● On-board 4K (4096 x 2160) and Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording
● 14 stops DNR
● Wide choice of recording systems
● XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)
● MPEG HD, 4:2:2, 50 Mbps (HD only)
● Apple ProRes codec (with extension unit, sold separately)
● RAW recording (with extension unit and outboard recorder, sold separately)
● Slow & Quick Motion for over-and under-cranking
● Dual XQD card slots
● 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
● ISO 2000
● Supports S-Gamut3Cine/S-Log 3 encoding
● Die-cast magnesium frame
● Environmentally sealed electronics
● Wireless operation with CBK-WA100, sold separately
- PXW-FS7 Mark 1
- Fujinon MK18-55 T2.9
- Lexar 2x 128GB XQD set
- Hawk-Woods VL-FS7
- Lith L-2S lader
- IDX DUO-C150 v-mount accu
- Shape FS7RH extension arm
- Vocas H-Cheese Top Plate
- Sony ECM-VG1 Microfoon
- Eye Cushion