Heb je vragen of wil je persoonlijk advies?
Gratis verzending bij bestellingen boven € 100,-
PXW-FS7 MKII 4K Camcorder Body
PXW-FS7 MKII 4K Camcorder Body
- Super 35-Sized CMOS Sensor
- 14 stops of exposure latitude
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 50p
- Geïntegreerd Electronisch Variable ND Filter
- Locking Sony E-mount
- XAVC-I 4:2:2 10-Bit recording
Dit product leasen?
Al vanaf €77,42 per maand kan dit product
geleased worden bij AVNed.
Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II 4K Camcorder Body
• Occasion model - 128 draaiuren (als nieuw)
The Sony PXW-FS7 II dramatically improves the experience of shooting with Sony’s ultimate documentary camcorder and simply one of the world’s most versatile Super 35mm camcorders. A host of enhancements, from an all-new lens mount to world-leading Electronic Auto Variable ND system and enhanced ergonomics, transform the possibilities of what you can do.
Freedom to shoot & move with Electronic Auto Variable ND
Shooting with FS7 II is a truly liberating experience – shoot and move with no need to worry about changing light conditions, no time wasted fiddling with exposure settings or changing filters. Sony’s unrivalled technology continuously adjusts the density of the electronic ND Filter without losing resolution while maintaining colour balance. See FS7 II in action for yourself to discover how Sony has transformed shooting on the move.
E-mount flexibility extended
E-mount offers unsurpassed compatibility with both Sony and third-party lenses. And for FS7 II there’s an all-new lever lock design. Simply put the lens in place and rotate the collar until it locks in place. A lens release lever provides added security. The process of switching lens can be simplified to save time. And of course, the E-mount can take cinema lenses and SLR lenses with a third party adaptor (Metabones), as well as Sony’s E-mount and A-mount lenses. Whatever your lens requirements, FS7 II has you covered.
4K Super 35 Exmor sensor
When it comes to image sensors, size definitely matters. Sony’s Super 35 sensor delivers "bokeh," the defocused backgrounds made possible by shallow depth of field. A common technique for directing audience attention within the frame, shallow depth of field is far easier to achieve with a large sensor. Other things being equal, a bigger sensor also equates to better low-light sensitivity and lower image noise. And with bigger sensors, the field of view is wider for any given focal length lens.With the FS7 II sensor, size is just the beginning.
• 14 stops of exposure latitude deliver powerful grayscale rendition without crushing shadow detail or blowing out highlight detail.
• ISO 2000 sensitivity enables you to shoot well after sunset, without tons of lighting and grip.
• 4K resolution. The sensor incorporates 11.6 million total pixels and 8.8 million effective pixels to deliver full 4K resolution. Even if you’re delivering in HD, your recordings will capture detail and image texture that HD sensors cannot see.
• Sony Exmor® CMOS design makes for extremely fast readout, contributing to frame rates of up to 180 fps and minimized image skew.
High Frame Rates up to 180 fps
Slow down time with HFR shooting to reveal the beauty and drama of everyday motion. That’s why the FS7 II provides continuous recording at Full HD at frame rates of up to 180 fps. When you play back at 23.98p, you’ll enjoy extraordinary Super Slow Motion of up to 7.5x. Compared to burst mode, the continuous recording of the FS7 II reduces mistimed shots and extra takes. The camera also provides Slow & Quick motion from 1 fps to 180 fps, in 1 fps increments. This enables time lapse effects to make the clouds race by or flowers bloom before your eyes. And for even higher frame rates, you can attach the XDCA-FS7 extension unit and connect an outboard recorder, both sold separately, for 2K RAW recording at up to 240 fps. This creates 10x Super Slow Motion when played at 23.98p3
- Sony PXW-FS7 MKII Camcorder Body
- Jupio BP-U60 Accu
- Sony BC-U1 lader